Thursday, March 14, 2013

Amateur mysteries--Aunt Dimity

I just read my first Aunt Dimity novel.  This was a light, cozy novel.

Here's the website for all things "Dimity".  It's easy to remember, by the way.  auntdimity.com

This is a good read for people who like a book that has no violence, offensive language or anything that will keep them up at night.

Also good for people who enjoy romance.

And, for people who like a little bit of friendly ghost activity.  More like Casper than Poltergeist if you get my drift.

Some lovely teas and British countryside.  And a much loved stuffed rabbit named Reginald.

I would also recommend this book to someone who is under a lot of stress and just needs something light and restful.

My own personal review?  Well, remember, whatever I say may not apply to the reader.  I would give this 3 out of 5 teacups.  However, that is because I read for character and the characters were not as well developed as I might have liked.

There will be lots of happy campers with Aunt Dimity.  Also, I suspect that since this is the first in the series, the books probably improve.


No comments:

Post a Comment